All CATHEAD parts are built and designed specifically for the oilfield industry to function in any workplace condition and environment. The CATHEAD is manufactured with a polycarbonate spool, handles, brake and shaft for extreme durability in any climate. CATHEAD has an aluminum spool housing attached to a superior neodymium magnet base for quick and easy placement on the jobsite.
Spool, handles, threaded brake and shaft are manufactured with injection molded polycarbonate, for extreme durability.
Unique design combined with the threaded shaft provide an effective hand actuated brake.
Spool accommodates up to 44m of 6mm rope.
*Rope not included
Fully adjustable handles for running parallel or 180 degrees opposed.*
Superior neodymium magnet base for solid hold and slotted for easier removal.
Aluminum Spool Housing
Aluminum spool housing makes overall CATHEAD lightweight and durable.
Safety on the jobsite is the most important part of management and production. The CATHEAD provides a small but important part of workplace safety. The CATHEAD is built with a durable design and easy-to-use components and is a great addition to safety on any jobsite and will help you Make a Reel Difference.
- Increases safety by reducing tripping hazards
- Alberta made, with oilfield durability in mind
- Easy to use, low maintenance
- Organizes and tidies up the workplace environment
- Reduces probability of activating the impact indicator while retrieving the SRL saving hundreds of dollars in recertification